In today’s complex business world, making sound decisions often depends on receiving competent and timely legal advice. Hessian & McKasy, P.A. attorneys provide quality service to corporations and other business entities, large and small.
Our commitment to long-term client relationships helps us gain a deep understanding of the proprietary interests and commercial perspectives of our clients. We provide solid legal advice in many different areas, including:
- Forming and selecting a business entity
- Executing sole proprietorships, partnerships, corporations and LLCs
Contracts & Commercial Transactions
- Drafting and negotiating sales and distribution agreements, and non-compete and non-solicitation agreements.
- Assisting with bank financing, equipment leasing and financing, warranties and other Uniform Commercial code issues
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Providing legal advice on the unique issues related to mergers and acquisitions
- Organizing and implementing necessary due-diligence investigations
- Assisting with the structure of the merger or acquisition
- Documenting the transactions involved